- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper into bottom of each muffin tin. Add a rounded tablespoon of Alfredo sauce to bottom of each muffin tin. Top with a little broccoli, basil and then Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat with two more layers (i.e. wonton, Alfredo, veggies, basil and Parmesan). Finish the cupcakes with a layer of mozzarella cheese, the cherry tomatoes and then a sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Drizzle each cupcake with a little olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove from tins, use a knife to loosen edges, then pop each lasagna cupcake out.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
STEP BY STEP
Whip up these fun lasagnas for an easy family dinner!
My family is a huge fan of lasagna. I always make a big pan when we have a large group coming over for dinner, or just when we need a cozy Sunday night meal. To me, lasagna is the ultimate family meal, and just about everyone loves it!
Sometimes I don’t have time to make a traditional lasagna, and to be honest, sometimes I feel the need to switch things up a bit. That’s when these veggie lasagna cupcakes come into play.
Not only are they delicious… and SO super quick, they’re also really versatile. They can even double as a dinner party main course—just serve with a side salad and you’re good to go. They’re also great as fun party appetizers.
You can use any of your favorite veggies, but I prefer Green Giant® Steamers® frozen broccoli. To save time, just use store bought Alfredo sauce. If you prefer homemade, here’s a great how-to video.
These veggie lasagna cupcakes are such a quick and easy way to create a deliciously fun twist on lasagna. Your entire table will be impressed, and you’ll have more time to enjoy your day. Win-win!
Okay, so grab all your ingredients.
Press the wonton wrappers into the bottom of your greased cupcake tins.
Layer with Alfredo sauce, veggies, fresh basil and Parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers until you have three lasagna layers.
Finish the cupcakes with a layer of mozzarella, fresh cherry tomatoes, a sprinkle of Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
They should look something like this… cheesy and delicious!
Let cool five minutes and then EAT. YUM!