- 2cups almond flour
- 1⁄2cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1⁄2cup softened butter, replace with what ingredient (if you want cookie that holds together a little more easily replace 2 tablespoons of butter with 1 l)
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt (if using salted butter, omit salt here)
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1teaspoon almond extract
- 1egg (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Using and electric mixer blend softened butter for a minute. Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Form dough into walnut sized balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheet. The oil from the butter and almond flour grease the sheet as the cookie bakes.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Press down lightly with fork, then continue to bake another 18 minutes. The cookies do not brown.
- Let cool on sheet for 5 minutes before removing.
- For a more festive look, you can drizzle a little melted chocolate (sugar-free, of course) on top.a